We’re adding a full time (24-30 clinical hours/week) licensed mental health therapist to take on overflow client load in a private practice setting. Someone experienced with sensorimotor treatment to support classic cognitive behavioral therapy would fit in well with our current clinicians.
Our ideal candidate for this role:
- Holds a master’s degree and all required state board licensing to practice independently in a clinical psychotherapy setting.
- Has at least 5 years clinical experience in mental health treatment.
- Is trained in EMDR and holds an appreciation of sensorimotor and body-centered clinical interventions.
- Lives a lifestyle that manages stress in healthy ways.
- Prioritizes a relationship with patients using strong communication and in an empathic manner.
- Is organized and efficient as it comes to the business-side of the practice: timely responsiveness, keeps track of necessary paperwork and consistently follows through on commitments.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any questions regarding this opportunity.
Joining The Team At Mind Body Health Associates
We treat the whole person, utilizing a person’s inherent abilities to heal themselves and change their lives. We’re known in our community to be the local experts on treating trauma, managing the mental and physical effects of chronic stress, and offering ongoing support in the path to health and wellbeing. While we take our work very seriously, our team knows life is managed better with a healthy dose of laughter.
About our Practice
Located in downtown Findlay, Ohio, our office offers the caring support staff critical to maintaining a professional work environment while allowing freedom for providers to to focus on clinical treatment of clients.
Our front office team manages insurance inquiry and scheduling to keep a smooth client flow, relieving therapists of the stress of common private practice headaches. We utilize electronic client management systems for clear communication and case documentation. The team of providers consults weekly on cases and engages in ongoing training to provide professional support. Each therapist sets and maintains his or her own schedule, allowing for an enjoyable balance of professional and personal freedom.